We will have one staff member in the office during these hours addressing your needs and concerns. Feel free to call our offices during these hours for any questions. If you call after hours, we will assist you the following day. To respect the social distancing requirements by federal and state authorities, we are still closed to the public until further notice. All other updates will continue to be here on our Website.
Phone: 209-476-0320 / Fax: 209-476-9717
Tenant Screening: firstname.lastname@example.org
For information: email@example.com
ANNOUNCING VIRTUAL MAINTENANCE MANIA® NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP!
Nor Cal Rental Property Association is excited to announce that this year’s Maintenance Mania ® National Championship will be hosted virtually! This virtual competition will test the knowledge of maintenance professionals from across NAA’s affiliate network and provide them with a chance to win prizes and give one lucky professional the opportunity to be crowned the 2020 Maintenance Mania ® National Champion!
The road to the championship will be organized in three rounds:
- Round 1 – Apply to Compete (June 29 – July 17) Competitors apply to participate in the virtual championship by completing an online participation form. We will select ONE candidate to represent NCRPA. Stay tuned for details on how to apply!
- Round 2 – Online Assessment (August 14) Competitors selected from their local apartment associations will take an online assessment consisting of no more than 10 questions. The top 20 individuals that complete the assessment the quickest, with the highest number of correct answers will go on to the championship.
- Round 3 – Maintenance Mania® National Championship (September 18) The top 20 individuals from Round 2 will come together to compete at MMNC Virtual which will be hosted by Maintenance Mania® favorite, George Shea! Competitors will answer maintenance related questions in a rapid-fire format in a series of rounds until one competitor is left standing and crowned the 2020 Maintenance Mania Champion!
For more details, please visit www.naahq.org/virtual-maintenance-mania
Learn How Below
What do you need to apply?
To apply, you’ll need to complete the online participation form. You’ll be required to:
· Upload a photo of yourself holding the attached sign
· Upload a short video explaining what customer service means to you and give an example of how you’ve demonstrated that commitment in the past
· Upload a video or provide a written statement explaining why you deserve to be a contestant for the 2020 Maintenance Mania® National Championship Virtual
What happens next?
Once the call for applications closes on July 17th , NCRPA will review all applicants that applied to represent us and will select ONE applicant to move forward to the next round. We will notify you if you are selected to represent NCPRA.
If selected, you will be taking an online assessment on August 14 th that will consist of no more than 10 questions. NAA will reach out to you with instructions on how to take the assessment. The top 20 individuals that complete the assessment the quickest, with the highest number of correct answers will go on to compete at MMNC Virtual!
MMNC Virtual will take place on September 18 th and will be hosted by Maintenance Mania® favorite, George Shea!
Don’t miss your chance to be a part of Maintenance Mania history – apply to compete and represent NCPRA at MMNC Virtual today!
More information about the state’s COVID-19 guidance is on the California Department of Public Health’s Guidance web page. The new guidance is here: Guidance for the Use of Face Coverings
More information about reopening California and what individuals can do to prevent the spread of COVID-19, visit Coronavirus (COVID-19) in California.
For previous updates:
Please see our COVID-19/Coronavirus Update Archive page.
We have recently changed the look of our website. To see how to access familiar pages please click the link below.
Interested in becoming a member?
To Register for NCRPA’s FAIR HOUSING SEMINAR, please click here.
For Consumer credit reporting disputes please click here.